- In order to be a part of the World Records, you have to add Milos Ivanis as a friend!
- You must send a record update every 15 days, otherwise your record will not be considered on the next update!
DRAGON LEAGUE LEVEL
- Fill the 'submit record' form on the site and submit it (must include: DC screenshot + screenshot of your Combat World screen)
- Contact Milos Ivanis via facebook message. Facebook message must include the number of the dragon league, recorder's current xp and the screenshot of the recorder's Combat World screen.
UPDATING: Contact Milos Ivanis via facebook message. Facebook message must include the number of the dragon league, recorder's current xp and the screenshot of the recorder's Combat World screen.
SPECIAL NOTE: If you do not update your record for 15 days, it'll still be considered on the next update, because Dragon League level cannot reduce.
3 GOLD STAR DRAGONS*
LEVEL 30 DRAGONS*
* For each record category associated with dragons (EXCEPT Dragons all kinds, duplicates and no duplicates): All dragons in habitats, Kindergarten, Dragonarium and eggs in hatchery count. Eggs in storage do NOT count. Those categories are: 3 gold star dragons, Level 30 dragons, Legend Dragons, Basic Pure Dragons, Pure Elemental Dragons, Poo Dragons, Unique Dragons (duplicates allowed), Unique Dragons (no duplicates), Rare Hybrids.
** 3 gold star dragons and lv30 dragons categories : For the dragons in the Dragonarium, you have to attach a screenshot of the suitable part of your Dragonarium (elements, metal, dark, legendary or pure).